This is what's crossed my desk since the last capital roundup.
- The Sudbury Star on an approved review of an accommodation review committee related decision by the Rainbow DSB;
- The Kenora Miner and News on another review of an ARC-related decision;
- The Minden Times on $3.5 million in capital grants to the Trillium Lakelands DSB;
- Another $1 million for repairs in the Brant-Haldimand-Norfolk Catholic DSB, in the Simcoe Reformer;
- The Dunnville Chronicle posts and advancer on a pending ARC decision by trustees in the Grand Erie DSB;
- Another advancer on a pending ARC decision by trustees in the Simcoe County DSB from the Barrie Examiner; and,
- CBC Ottawa on school overcrowding in the regional suburb of Kanata.