I'm wondering if someone in my chain (reminder, I'm on leave) sent a memo to attend more school board meetings and write more about what happens there. Or maybe that's just my wish.
Anyway, a summary since the last summary post on this:
- French immersion-related articles from the Sudbury Star and the Sarnia Observer;
- Two from the Owen Sound Sun Times' continuing coverage of a high school review as it resumes its task and draws a response from the local MPP (though he insists its about more than his riding);
- CBC Ottawa (and others not searched or linked) getting into the game on the district school board's latest capital plan;
- The Kingston Whig-Standard on pending accommodation decisions for the local Catholic district board; and,
- A succinct analysis of the options before the Simcoe County District School Board in relation to Barrie Central in the Barrie Examiner.